Dealing Effectively With Attitudes and Emotions
Quantity in Basket:
Shipping Weight: 0.18 pounds
More practical ideas|
for working with children!
With Attitudes and Emotions
Kristin Chmela, M.A.
This 79-minute DVD featuring experienced speech-language pathologist Kristin Chmela, M.A., is an ideal tool for clinicians who work with the school-age child who stutters including:
Part of a series of DVDs from the Stuttering Foundation annual conference, Stuttering Therapy: Practical Ideas for the School Clinician.
- Communicating effectively with children;
- Three Types of Counseling
- Creating Communicative Space
- Learning to Conceptualize Cognitive-Affective Topics
- Assessing the role of a child's emotions/attitudes in the stuttering problem;
- Helping children develop positive attitudes/emotions.
- Documenting Your Goals